'Sick notes' are not required for the first 7 days of illness. If an illness continues beyond 7 days and you are unable to work, a sick note will be required. For less than 7 days illness your employer should provide you with 'Self Certification Form' to complete and return to them.
Call or Ask at Reception
Out of Hours
The practice is covered by an out of hours service (Primecare) which deals with the entire out of hours medical care. To contact this service directly please call 111
70% of all GP appointments can be booked up to 4 weeks in advance. The remaining 30% of GP appointments become available at 8am each day. To book these appointments, please telephone on the day that you wish to be seen as near to 8am as you can
APPOINTMENTS AFTER 6.30
On a Monday evening we offer appointments with a Practice Nurse, Nurse Consultant and a GP from 6.30-7.30 - please see reception to book
ON-LINE BOOKING - you need to register (ask at reception) and then you can book up to 14 days in advance subject to availability
Walk in Surgery
Held at Hampton Dene Surgery - every weekday 9am-10.30am for minor illness or a single new problem - no appointment necessary
Please ring after 11am 3-4 days after your blood was taken. Some tests and investigations may take longer.
Are you a carer?
A Carer is a person of any age, adult or child, who provides unpaid support to a partner,child, relative or friend who couldn't manage to live independently or whose health or well being would deteriorate without this help. This could be due to frailty, disability or serious health condition, mental ill health or substance misuse.
Herefordshire Carers Support is a registered charity providing practical support and advice.Have a look at their website, and register as a Carer:
HAMPTON DENE SURGERY
At present we are suffering from a very slow computer link - please be patient when booking in, booking an appointment etc - alternatively please phone Cantilupe Surgery